Whether you need a conservatory, a garden room, a sunroom, family room or a dining room; a Mybest Sunroom can be whatever you want it to be. In just 2 days we can transform your dream into a reality by installing a conservatory built to perform in exactly the same way as a traditional concrete base conservatory.
Whether you’re looking for traditional elegance or clean, modern lines, our range of extended rooms or Lean to conservatories will suit your home perfectly. Our range of conservatories are tailor-made to match your requirements.
You have a choice of accessories and fittings including lighting, ceiling fans blinds, windows and patio doors roof cresting, roof lights. The Lean-to is a very popular design as it will give you a lovely modern style room with the maximum usable space at the lowest price. The Lean-to slopes from the front of the conservatory straight up to the house.
Advantages of this System
- New Optional thermally-broken aluminium low threshold is mechanically fixed to patio door jambs, with trim/ramp, ramp/ramp or trim/trim configurations available in Gold or Silver anodised finish.
- New Triple-chambered sash profile for improved thermal performance, with additional slope to optimise drainage and 2mm thick steel reinforcement for greater rigidity.
- New J-bead design for ease of glazing.
- New Optional internal slider configuration.
- Choice of White PVC-U: Shield White, Legend White and Blu White or Foiled in a choice of single or dual-colour finishes. Hardware available in White, Black, Polished Gold or Polished Chrome finishes.
- Double glazed as standard with 28mm toughened clear glass. U-value: 1.5 W/m2K. Chamfered glazing beads with lowline black gaskets are internally glazed for security.
- Tandem rollers provide up and down adjustment for glazing precision. High quality Yale stainless steel 6 hook bi-directional lock and keep.
- CE Marked. Guaranteed for 10 years